Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Is Starting--I'm Getting Used To It :) My Spring Look :)

Hi guys :)  Here is how I started my day :)


Yum :)


Also, here is my collection of...dare I say it?  Probably my favorite perfumes of all time--and they are dirt cheap!!!  I should do a perfume collection blog, as I own a whole bunch of perfumes from many price ranges, but thought I'd share these because I love them so much.  They are so wonderful!!!  I love to wear the violet one at bedtime, it has a really soothing, wonderful violet smell.  The old version of Rose and the old version of Oceane (maybe the new too--haven't tried it yet!  As you can see I have Oceane from back when the brand was owned by L'aromarine).  And then the others are just wonderful as they are--although wishing Outremer's newer version of "Rose" was sweeter like the old version.  It now is sharper and has a citrus note :-/  Anyone reading know of any nice, sweet, rose perfumes?  The sweetness of Fleurs reminds me of the old Rose, but doesn't satisfy that perfect rose scent craving that I need!!!  I love smelling like sweet flowers!

ONTO THE MAKEUP! :)


About The Makeup:

*Hourglass ethereal light is the one showed, which I used all over the high-points of my face GENEROUSLY, as ALWAYS (those darn powders are my favorite makeup item EVER).

*The La Rose de Versailles eyeliner and pink lip crayon were brought back to me from Japan by my boyfriend, wasn't that sweet... :)  Of course when he went over there, I told him he didn't have to get me anything but if he did, I'd want it to be makeup!

*The pink blush is from the ELF Blush Palette.  The contour shade is the only shade I used from the ELF Contour Palette...I love that contour.  It seriously lasts all day, more than a lot of my high-end contour powders can say.  Since the whole palette is only $6, yeah, I will continue buying the whole palette just to get that contour shade, although I hope they start selling it separately!

*For this photo, I tried to touch the brushes to the products that I used them with!! :)  That morphe eyebrush is the very best eyebrush I own (granted I own all elf, bh cosmetics, and sonia kashuk kit eyebrushes!!).  That eyeshadow quad by Napoleon saves my butt on days where I really don't have the time to do a full-on eyeshadow look.

*The one thing that I used that isn't pictured is a deluxe size sample of Anastasia Brow Wiz in Chocolate.  Wow, I am AWED by how well that stuff work on weeks where I haven't been regularly keeping my brows conditioned.  It was too tiny to see in the picture anyway!! :)

*The thing in the picture that I like the least is that Mario Badescu setting spray.  I now put it on if my face is feeling dry in the morning but I know I'm going to be washing my face soon (the case today, and why I was able to use such a heavy face cream [yu-be] with that tarte foundation, which for me is on the moisturizing side), because if I leave that rose spray on my face, it will get itchy.  Itchy faces are not fun and usually lead to either scratches or some sort of breakout!!  Really have to apply certain products to their own scenarios... Which was the case today.  I am usually an oil-slick!!

*---ON THAT NOTE: If you want a damn good hydrating/refreshing spray that also, weirdly enough, hydrates your eyes and soothes them (I have chronic dry eye and I don't like ruining my eye makeup with eye drops), try the Benefit Facial Hydrating Mist...It is seriously a godsend for me.  I don't even bother buying any other sprays for hydration anymore, unless of course it's an actual setting spray, which is a completely different thing.

*Pairing the Lancome Hypnose mascara with the Fleurs perfume really made me smile, as they smell a lot alike.  Very flowery, fresh, and lovely...Just one of those extra things that puts a pep in your step.

Pops of pink :)

My look :)  I look like I'm wearing a sheet, but it's a really long, flowy pink shirt that I got on clearance for $8 at Anthropologie back in January (back in January!  I can't believe how time flies.  Spring's here!).


Did anyone know that Dita Von Teese is actually a natural blonde?  I was doing a little research on her because I want to read her book, "My Beauty Mark," and when she was a teenager, she was blonde as blonde as blonde!!  The transformation is pretty cool.  She was always gorgeous, just in two different ways.  It's amazing what just a little makeup and some hair-dye can do.  If you want to change your personal style, you CAN do it!!  She's proof, for sure.

Back to the grindstone!  I have a TON of stuff to do today, and then I'm heading to dinner with a friend. :)


Hope everyone else is starting their spring marvelously!  Mine could be going a bit easier, there is a LOT TO DO and a lot of it is stuff that will change my life permanently if I don't get these tasks done, so I'm trying to keep calm, drink lots of tea, and push myself forward.  It hasn't always been easy!!  April is going to be a god-send!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment